If we teach today's students as we taught yesterday's, we rob them of tomorrow.John Dewey
Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.Maya Angelou
Happy March! Here are a few things that will be happening this month.
- March 6th is our Community Council meeting. Community members are always welcome.
- March 10th is daylight savings.
- March 12th is Chick-Fil-A spirit night from 5-7. Come enjoy some food and help our school out at the same time!
- March 19th is spring picture day. Get those smiles ready!
- March 15th is the end of 3rd term.
- March 16th is the Shamrock Shuffle. We hope to see you there!
- March 18th: no school for students.
- March 25-29th: White Ribbon week (making wise decisions for media and technology use)
- April 1-5 is Spring break. There will be no school.
200 hours 22% of our students participated in our school play Alice in Wonderland and volunteers spent more than 200 hours creating just the set!
1st place school from the 2018 Lego Mindstorm Mazerunner competition (5th grade).
9 clubs or competitions students can participate in.
3 Spectrum classrooms at the school -- one each for 4th, 5th, and 6th grade.
1916 Centerville Elementary was originally built in 1916 and rebuilt a little over 50 years ago. It is now over 100 years old!